|| Analyse Spider
Analyse Spider(ANSP) is log analysis software with a wealth of analysis to help you optimize your site.With Analyse Spider you can see:
- Where your visitors came from
e.g. geographic region
- What search engine spiders have
found your site
- Whether a marketing campaign is
- How many have book-marked your
- Which files are downloaded, how
often and what is the bandwidth
Analyse Spider can be used to process web-site logs, e.g. Apache,
Microsoft Internet Information Server, and others :
- Visitor Geographic Region Statistics: Other log analysis softwares
(such as SurfStats,webtrends log analyzer...) use "reverse DNS
lookup" technology to generate geographical information, which
is slowly speed and highly incorrect. Analyse Spider uses an internal
IP mapping technology that identifies a visitor's geographical region by their IP address.
- Analyse robots: This program allows you to track visits by robots, spiders,
crawlers, and other automated surf tools to your Web site.With
the unique feature, Identify which spider visited, when it visited,
and what pages it may have indexed.If, for example, a search
send out what are called spiders, crawlers or robots to visit
your site and gather web pages.Here you can see which check if
they have spidered all your pages. It can identify spiders.(the
Best 10 top search engines and other spiders)When a search engine
have spidered your site, you will usually show up in the search
listings after a few weeks
- Download Statistics:
- Download Product:The report and graph show the downloaded
software file name,the download the number of times, the number
of download file From Download Site,the
number of download file From Home Page,the percentage
of download file From Home Page that was used during the specified
time period.(per Day,Week,Month)
- Download Resource:The report and graph show the number
of download file From Download Site,the number of download
file From Home Page,the percentage of download file From Home
Page that was used during the specified time period.(per Day,Week,Month)
- Advanced visitor filter:
- Using filters to include and exclude specific pages or files.(Example:
you can use this filter to see how many people visited your
download page, or how many people downloaded a specific file.)
- Using filters to include and exclude specific IP or IP ranges.
- Range of Date: All Dates,current month's only,Specific period
- Day of Week. (Example: you can use this filter to see what
happened on a specific day.)
- Hour of Day. (Example: you can use this filter to see what
happened at a specific time.)
- Access Statistics: This report shows the number of visitors,
web pages viewed, files downloaded and Incomplete downloaded,
directories that were accessed, and images that were accessed
during the time period entered, the number of unique IPs, the
amount of bandwidth used, and Day of the Week, and Hour of the
- Technical Information Statistics :This report shows errors visitors
encountered at the site, broken down by Missing Files (404) and
- Easy-to-use interfaces:Analyze spider has an extremely easy
to use interface that requires no technical knowledge whatsoever.
- Analysis is presented in easy to read lists or graphs.
- Can analyze GZ compressed log files : Without first extracting
them to your hard drive, so you save disk space and download time.
- Supports major web server log file formats on both Windows
and Unix platforms.
- Auto detects log file format.
- Reports on multiple log files as if they are one continuous
log file to view historical trends.
- To use Analyse Spider, you need to have access to your server's
ANSP works under Windows '95, Windows '98, WinMe, Windows
NT 4.0, Windows 2000 , Window XP .
ANSP is shareware. If you use this software after the 15 day evaluation
period a registration is required. You can order the fully licensed
version of ANSP over the Internet with any major credit card.If
you don't have a credit card you may pay by wire transfer, US check